Friday, December 31, 2010

Review: Hefty Kitchen Bags with Unscented Odor Block Technology

Picture 39 Are you familiar with the new line of garbage bags from Hefty? They are equipped not only to hold your trash, but to block the nastiness that sometimes wafts out of your bags.

What, this never happens at your house? Can I move in?

Here's what else Hefty says these bags can do:
  • Help neutralize garbage odors
  • Do not add any unwanted scents or fragrances
  • Leaves your kitchen smelling the way youw want? (Seriously? I like mine to smell like fresh baked rolls...Hefty?)
  • Everyday strength
Those are some pretty tough claims. If a trash bag can provide me with everyday strength, then I may need to invest in their stock portfolio. Or something.
Anyway, we were sent some to test out. In my kitchen, however, we have a 30-gallon barrel we use as a trash can. True story. The 13-gallon size trash bags they sent us are a little small for that. So we are using them in the bathroom instead.
They work just as well there as I imagine they would downstairs.
Now then, if we could just get Hefty to invent the kind that can carry themselves out to the curb we might have a really nice thing going on here.
See this post for the rest of this week's reviews and giveaways!
Disclosure: Hefty sent me a box of trash bags, a handful of coupons to use on more, and a $10 Walmart card to boot. In no way did I feel obligated to say nice things about the trash bags because of this. I mean, really, what is there to say about trash bags? They hold trash. But these do it AND block the odor. That's a really nice thing. You can see my proper disclosure statement here.

No comments: