Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Etre Touchy Gloves

You've seen those fingerless gloves, right? Just in time for current technology, I present you with Etre Touchy Gloves - they are gloves that leave the tips off your thumbs and index fingers, so for the texting-addicts amoung you (you know who you are), you can keep you hands mostly warm and still type away. Check them out:

Picture 17 I've used my pair several times so far and the concept is a cool one. But...you'd be surprised how cold just the tips of your thumbs and index fingers can still get. Or maybe that's just me because I'm a human icebox. Could be just me...
I think these would be perfect for a day that warrents something extra, but not something thermal. If it's 20 degrees outside and the wind is blowing, you have no business texting outside anyway, so go and put on some ski gloves, why don't you?
But for the rest of the time, these Etre Touch Gloves might be just the ticket!



They come in a ton of fabulous colors and some have seriously awesome stripes. They range between £19.99-24.99 per pair.

Thanks, Etre Touchy Gloves, for sending a review pair my way!

I have a proper disclosure statement available here.

No comments: