Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Legend of the Guardians on DVD (2 winners!)

A few months ago I took some of my girls to see Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole in the theater (with free screening passes). I was pleasantly surprised by how much I really liked the movie and how there were great themes for discussion in the car afterwards. I wrote all about my thoughts on the Owls of Ga'Hoole at WORLDMag.com at that time.

Based on the popular book series, Guardians of Ga'hoole by Kathryn Lasky, the epic tale of courage and friendship centers around a young Barn Owl who learns about a legend of a mythic band of winged warriors who fought a great battle to save all of owlkind from the evil, and dreams of one day joining these heroes.

For a refresher, here's the trailer of the movie:

 
This movie is now available on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD, On Demand and for Download!

And guess what? Warner Brothers wants to give two of you your own copy right now!

Here's how to enter:

1. Simply leave any comment on this post. That's an automatic entry.
2. For an extra entry, check out the WBShop and mention another item that interests you.
3. For a third entry, follow @WBShop on Twitter and tweet this message: Win a copy of the Legend of the Guardians DVD from @WBShop and @MeganDunham here: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq Come back and leave a comment saying you did that.
4. For a fourth entry, post this message on your Facebook wall: Win a copy of Legend of the Guardians movie! Click here: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq
5. For a fifth entry, "like" Legend of the Guardians on Facebook and mention this contest on their wall and include this link in your message: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq
The winner will be selected by Random.org. This contest will close on Monday, December 20. The winner will be notified over the weekend and will need to respond within 24 hours or risk forfeiting the prize to the next in line. This giveaway is limited to a US address only.
Congrats to:
Picture 35
Picture 36
Picture 37
Yay! I'm contacting you now!
Be sure to check out the rest of this week's reviews and giveaways!
Disclosure: I am also receiving my own copy of Legend of the Guardians for the purpose of review. I'm thrilled to add this to my family's DVD library. See my proper disclosure statement here.

No comments: