Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Numi Key (TWO WINNERS!)

Picture 24

This item is an interesting concept. It's called the Numi Key and here's what it's all about:
"The average US household is enrolled in more than 14 loyalty programs, and there’s no end in sight for the number of retailers offering such programs. Once a convenience, the plastic loyalty card has now become a pain for many consumers.
Meet the nümi key, the world’s first portable, all-digital loyalty card manager.  Connect the nümi key to your PC, add your loyalty, rewards, and membership cards, and transfer them to your nümi key with the push of a button. At the checkout stand, just point your nümi key at the laser scanner and push a button. Never miss another deal or discount when you shop!"
What do you think about that? Something you would use or not so much?  


Here are the specs:
  • Replace the stack of loyalty and membership cards currently you currently carry with one easy-to-use keychain device
  • Add, delete, and modify your cards from any Internet-connected PC.
  • Support for coupons, gift cards, and tickets, coming soon!
  • Connects to your PC via USB 2.0 (cable included)
  • Dimensions:  2” x 1.5” x 0.5”
  • Battery recharges via USB connection
  • Stores up to any combination of 50 coupons, loyalty cards or gift cards
I've had my own Numi Key for a couple of months now, but haven't used it yet because the system requires Microsoft Internet Explorer as the browser. I still haven't gotten around to putting IE on my Mac as a browser, so I haven't tried this out yet, but I like the idea very much. I have a whole zippy bag dedicated to juggling my many cards and codes. If I can get them loaded on something like this and have it work, that would be amazing.

But until I get my own browser issues figured out, two of you can try this for free. 

Here's how to enter:
1. Simply leave any comment on this post. That's an automatic entry.
2. For an extra entry, check out the Numi Key website and find out something you didn't know about the NumiKey. Come back and let me know in the comments.
3. For a third entry, tweet this message on Twitter: Win a Numi Key Loyalty Card Storage System via @MeganDunham here: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq! Come back and leave a comment saying you did that.
4. For a fourth entry, post this message on your Facebook wall: You can enter to win a Numi Key Loyalty Card Storage System! Click here: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq
The winners will be selected by Random.org. This contest will close on Wednesday, December 23. The winners will be notified pronto and will need to respond within 24 hours or risk forfeiting the prize to the next in line. This giveaway is limited to a US address only.
Congrats to:
Picture 52
Picture 53
Picture 54
Congrats! I'm contacting you now!
Be sure to check out the rest of this week's reviews and giveaways!
Disclosure: I received my own Numi Key and tried to install my card numbers, but got hung up with the IE browser thing. It would probably take me all of three minutes to get that figured out, but I don't install things on my computer very well. Just ask Craig. See my proper disclosure statement here. That is all.

No comments: