Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blizzie Slushie Maker

What you are about to witness is a cheesy 1 minute infomercial on what a Blizzie does. But as the video does actually show the Blizzie in action, I wanted to include it because I would never don a sombrero while shaking the Blizzie for you...


When they say the Blizzie makes it easy to turn any drink into a frozen treat, they mean it. I tried this with a Coke Zero and though I had to watch out for exploding carbonation (and yes, Blizzie warned me before I did this; I made the choice willingly and informed), it really did turn my Coke Zero in to a Coke Zero slush.

This sounds like a much better idea in, say, July than it does right now in 20 degree December, but you get the idea.

Here's how the whole thing works:
  Picture 14
Pretty easy, huh? It's fun for kids to do on their own as well (provided you choose something non-carbonated like someone I know...ahem).

Want to try one for yourself? Here's how you can enter to win:

1. Simply leave any comment on this post. That's an automatic entry.
2. For an extra entry, check out the Blizzie website and mention something you learned about the Blizzie Slushie Maker System.
3. For a third entry, follow Blizzie on Twitter and tweet this message: Win a Blizzie Slushie Maker from @MyBlizzie via @MeganDunham here: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq! Come back and leave a comment saying you did that.
4. For a fourth entry, post this message on your Facebook wall: You can enter to win a Blizzie Slushie Maker! Click here: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq
5. For a fifth entry, "like" Blizzie on Facebook and mention this contest on their wall and include this link in your message: http://bit.ly/gnUZTq
Congrats to:
Picture 40
Picture 41
Yay for you! I'm contacting you now!


The winner will be selected by Random.org. This contest will close on Tuesday, December 21. The winner will be notified pronto and will need to respond within 24 hours or risk forfeiting the prize to the next in line. This giveaway is limited to a US address only.

Be sure to check out the rest of this week's reviews and giveaways!
Disclosure: I received one Blizzie for the purpose of review. I haven't told my kids yet because I haven't been in the mood to hear them fuss over who gets to go first. This isn't Blizzie's fault, it's our own family issue. See my proper disclosure statement here.

No comments: