Friday, January 21, 2011

Review: Smiley Cookies


I can make a pretty darn good tasting cookie, but I'm not so great on the aesthetics. Just keeping it real, y'all. So I jumped at the chance to get a dozen of these heart cookies from SmileyCookie.com because I wanted some cookies that both tasted great AND looked pretty.

Mission accomplished.

Here's the box that arrived in the mail (this one was wrapped in an actual packaging box):


 Isn't that just the cutest thing right there? I was also impressed with how well packaged the cookies were inside the box. They really have to be, you know, since they are shipping them all over the place. Here are the cookies all wrapped up:


 Now you can see what they look like still in the plastic box, but unwrapped:


And finally, here's what they look like out of the box:


 Aren't they cute? And they did taste great too. I actually then rewrapped these individually and put them in take-home containers for my daughter's birthday party last Monday. It was a hit all the way around.

So if you are needing to kick it up a notch this Valentine's Day, these heart shaped cookies could very well be just the ticket for you.

The cookies start at $12.99/dozen and there is a $6.99 ground shipping charge on the entire order, so think multiples and freeze for later! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

tyson2468 said...

These cookies are so cute. The box they came in is fun too!