Friday, January 21, 2011

Review: Dolce Dishes for Pets


Last month Loving Pets Products sent us some new dishes for our animal house. They sent us four of their new Dolce Dishes. You can see two of them in the photo below:

One of the best features of the dish is that the inside pops out which makes it easy to scoop food into or clean. The insides are their patent-pending Snap-Fit locking stainless steel bowls. These bowls fit into a skid-free rubber ring, so they don't move all over the floor.

Aesthetically I really like these dishes. They are cute and do the job. Practically, I'm not sure what the best method for feeding three cats and one puppy should be, but this isn't the fault of Loving Pets Products, it's my own pet knowledge deficiency. You see, we have these three adult cats that are just used to eating however much they want whenever they want it. And they throw up all over the house too. I'd like to limit their food, but don't know how to do that in a way that still ensures all three cats actually eat. It isn't like I can write their names on the bowls and tell them when their bowl is empty that's it...nope! They just move on over to the next bowl and keep going.

Anyway, that's my pet predicament. But if you don't have greedy animals jockeying for feeding position, these bowls would be a nice addition to your pet dish collection.

There you have it!

For the rest of this week's giveaways and reviews click here.

Disclosure: I received four of these pet dishes for the purpose of review. I'm still trying to figure out how to best manage three cats and one puppy. I'm hoping it happens soon. For my proper disclosure statement click here.

No comments: