Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Free Things from Vista Print



I have used Vista Print several times and have been very pleased with everything I've received. I've ordered the free business cards, free postcards, free return address labels, and free address stamps (which I put my bank deposit info on so I could easily stamp the backs of checks for depositing).

The "catch" is that you have to pay shipping and it seems like $3.99 or however much it ends up being may be too much for what they are sending, but I just view it as a $3.99 item including shipping. It really does end up being a good deal.

Last year I uploaded our Christmas card photo and had them printed through Vista Print. Loved it. With the free postcard option I made a thank you note post card that was easy to mail (and made for cheaper postage). Anyway, all that to say I trust this site and wanted to let you know.

No comments: