Friday, January 21, 2011

Review: Mr. Beams Anywhere Ceiling Light

Today I present to you the Mr. Beams Anywhere Ceiling Light - and by anywhere, I do mean anywhere. This light has a removable disc that you can screw into the ceiling and then screw the light back onto that disc. Pretty nice.

You can find out all the nitty gritty on the product specifications of the ceiling light here. But some of the nifty features that stood out to me are that it has a motion sensor and automatic shut-off and has a weatherproof design. It operates on 4 C batteries. This light would be perfect for a closet, pantry, or back porch. I'm thinking of putting it up in my attic.

The company claims its annual operating cost to be about $4 and says the bulb will last about 50,000 hours.

Now then, when I first got this light, it didn't work for me. I tried the batteries they sent me as well as a brand new package of my own and the light just didn't work. So they sent me a replacement and this one works great, so I just got a bum light the first go round. I don't think that's standard, but if for some reason you did get one that doesn't work, I'm sure they'd make it right with you.

This light sells for $39.99 on the Mr. Beams site, but Amazon has it for $24.99 plus $6.29 shipping.

There you have it! Have a room that needs a little extra light? Mr. Beams might just be the ticket for you!

Click here to see the rest of this week's giveaways and reviews.
Disclosure: I received one of these lights for the purpose of review. You can see my proper disclosure statement here.

No comments: